Average of 346 recipes (~26% of all).
Variation: +egg +flour +salt +water -garlic
1. Mix quinoa flour, 1 cup rice flour, xanthan gum, basil, rosemary, oregano, and salt together in a large bowl; make a well in the center.
2. Whisk eggs and egg yolk together in a small bowl. Mix in water and olive oil. Pour into the well in the flour mixture; mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
3. Lightly dust a work surface with 2 1/2 tablespoons rice flour. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, 8 to 12 minutes. Cover dough and let rest, about 10 minutes.
4. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Dust work surface with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons rice flour. Roll each piece of dough into a square shape that is about 1/16-inch thick. Let dough rest, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
5. Roll each square of dough up loosely; slice into 1/4-inch pieces. Unroll noodles.
6. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles until tender yet firm to the bite, about 2 minutes.
Average of 92 recipes (~7% of all).
Variation: +sauce +sesame oil +soy sauce +sugar
1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the angel hair pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
2. Whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, chili oil, and sugar in a large bowl. Toss the pasta in the dressing, then sprinkle with sesame seeds, green onion, and bell pepper. Serve warm, or cover and refrigerate for a cold salad.
Average of 83 recipes (~6% of all).
Variation: +bay leaf +carrot +celery +chicken +chicken broth +egg noodle +onion +parsley +pepper +salt +thyme +water
Average of 78 recipes (~5% of all).
Variation: +butter +chicken +chicken broth +chicken soup +egg noodle +onion -garlic
Average of 76 recipes (~5% of all).
Variation: +ginger +green onion +rice vinegar +sesame oil +soy sauce +sugar
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Turn off heat; stir in rice noodles. Cover, and allow noodles to soak until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms in the hot oil until they are browned and softened, about 2 minutes. Remove the mushrooms from the pan. Reserve.
3. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan. Cook and stir the turkey in the oil until it is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the green onions, water chestnuts, ginger, and garlic; continue to cook for 1 minute. Mix in the reserved mushrooms, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Simmer briefly to combine the flavors. Take the pan off the heat; stir in the rice vinegar, sesame oil, and orange zest.
4. To assemble lettuce wraps, place a bit of turkey filling on each lettuce leaf. Top each with cooked noodles, and a sprinkle of bean sprouts, carrots, peanuts, and cilantro. Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
Average of 73 recipes (~5% of all).
Variation: +carrot +celery +chicken +onion +salt +water
1. Place chicken and whole onion into the bottom of a large pot. Pour enough water over the chicken to cover completely. Put peppercorns in a metal tea ball; add to the pot.
2. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook at a simmer until the chicken until no longer pink and is falling off the bone, 40 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
3. Remove chicken from the broth with a slotted spoon to a bowl; set aside to cool.
4. Remove the onion and give it a squeeze to get as much of the flavor as possible. Discard the onion.
5. Stir carrots, parsnips, and celery into the broth; bring to a boil and cook vegetables until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and discard peppercorns.
6. While the vegetables boil, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain. Divide between 6 soup bowls.
7. Remove meat from chicken and discard bones. Cut meat into bite-size chunks and stir into vegetable mixture with parsley. Season with salt. Ladle soup over noodles to serve.